Place of Birth
Gatineau, Quebec (Canada)
• Carleton University, School of Industrial Design
• Canterbury High School, Visual Arts, Ottawa
• Minsk Lyceum of Visual Arts
Awards and Achievements
• 2011 - Light, Space and Time Gallery, Watercolour juried exhibition, Special Recognition
• 2010 - Applied Arts Magazine, Conceptual Illustration Series Award winner
• 2009 - Core 77, Business Card Hack Challenge winner with "Pinhole camera" submission
• 2008 - University Medal for the highest standing in Industrial Design
• 2008, 2004 - Award of Excellence, Carleton University, School of Industrial Design
• 2008 - Wim Gilles Award for excellent form giving
• 2008 - IDSA Student Merit Award, University candidate
• 2007 - Michael Elmarson Award for environmental awareness in design
• 2004 - Tay River Gallery First Prize for the art piece best representing the theme of the art show
• August 2012 - Calgary Tower - group art show "Art Up Calgary"
• July - August 2011 - Calgary Tower - group art show "Art Up Calgary"
• November 2010 - Artscape’s Wychwood Barns (Toronto) - Applied Arts Magazine Awards Exhibit
• January 2010 - Perspective Gallery (Calgary) - joint art show "Chroma"
• April 2008 - Carleton University Art Gallery (Ottawa) - group exhibition "Products of Our Imagination"
• June 2004 - Tay River Gallery (Perth) - group juried exhibition "Rythm"
English, Italian, Russian, Belarussian, French
Industrial design, performing and visual arts, foreign languages, traveling.
Design and Art Philosophy
Advanced artistic education prior to university helped me in developing strong drawing, rendering skills, a good sense of color and composition. I have a deep appreciation for the design process and I believe that a final product cannot be successful without thorough research and analysis. A designer should be capable to use this process and combine it with his/her creative abilities and skills in order to create products that provide a valuable experience to the user.